Monday, May 7, 2012

May Madness

May is always Cray-zay! As soon as the month hits it like BAM...we have 1,000 things going on.


Last week was my very last week teaching preschool with these cute kids. Hard to believe we've been doing this now for over a year and a half. We talked about kites (having insane wind over here helped with that) on the first day:





And we decided to go to the zoo (Landon's choice) for the last day. These kids have grown up SO much since we started doing this mom's preschool. I'm so glad we decided to do it. I have also loved having the time to spend working with Landon and watching him learn. He is SO ready for kindergarten.....I'll miss him though!


Saturday we ventured down to Pocatello to watch Uncle Barry's quarter horse race at Pocatello Downs. We had SO MUCH FUN! I'd never been to a horse race before. We loved seeing Barry and Beth, Casey and Kindra and all of the kids. Such a fun afternoon.







Later that day, Parker had his very last basketball game. He has played 3 seasons now and continues to LOVE this sport. I am so glad that he has found a sport that he not only loves but is really talented at.

32 points, 10 blocks, tons of rebounds, and he got a bloody nose too! He is one tough kid!

And, lastly...another belly shot. It's been awhile. 31 weeks, 9 more to go. I'm feeling really anxious, unprepared and a little scared about this baby coming. It has been 5 years since we've done this and I feel like I've never had a baby before. Hopefully it will all come back to me. ☺


3 comments:

Natalie said...

it'll come back to you just like riding a bike, but riding your bike half asleep and juggling three balls. :-)

Natalie said...

it'll come back to you just like riding a bike, but riding your bike half asleep and juggling three balls. :-)

Joe and Amy said...

You look so great Staci. I love Beth. She's such a bright and happy person, just like you. How fun that you got to see their family. We just went to a benefit concert for her sister Susan a couple of weeks ago.