Alas, YES we did stay home this weekend. We had a really great time doing so. Saturday was GROSS and WINDY and FREEZING outside. These are OPTIMAL conditions for a nesting mom. I put my boys to WORK deep cleaning this house and the garage. We cleaned closets and threw lots of JUNK away. Such a great feeling. Little do they know......I've only just started. Bwahahaha.
Monday we headed to the zoo with Dad since he never comes with us.We wanted to see the new tiger that just moved to our zoo this past week.
After that we jumped in the car and drove out to 17 mile cave. We thought a little spelunking sounded like a good family activity. We had a blast. (Minus a few of the words the boys were trying to read on the walls...yikes)
We stopped at good old Reeds Dairy on the way back. Then we came home and I watched the boy do some yardwork while I prepared a little BBQ. Parker decided he wanted to learn how to mow the lawn. Must be in the Rock genes I guess. ;)
He did an awesome job helping Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment