Friday, May 11, 2012

Our week in pictures

We celebrated our anniversary by going to Dixie's Diner for breakfast:

Aunt Sierra came to watch the boys so we could head out for dinner and a movie that night. We went to Texas Roadhouse and The Avengers. I surprisingly really liked the movie. I was really regretting drinking so much lemonade at dinner though. Yikes. After getting up for the 3rd time during the movie I just decided to sit down in the front rows as not to BOTHER the people I had to walk in front anymore. EMBARRASSING.



 The boys had a blast with Sierra as you can see from the pictures she took:



Nate bought me some beautiful roses and we finished the evening writing in our Anniversary Book. I LOVE that book. Each year we record the highlights of the year and what we did to celebrate our anniversary and put a picture in from that year. It is amazing how easy it is to forget the specifics of each anniversary. It is even more amazing to see how much WEIGHT my husband has lost since year 7 of our marriage. It is mind boggling.

And tonight Dallin did an EXCELLENT job at his piano recital. I'm so proud of my sweet boy. He works so hard at everything he puts his mind to and continues to grow so much musically.

No comments: