Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Boise Shower

My my my! So MUCH to catch up on! We headed over to Boise last weekend and played hard every minute we were there. It continued when we got back home and today is the first time I have a second to try to do a little re-cap.

We got into town late on Friday night but decided a run over to Merritt's HAD to be in order! We met up with the Perrys and the Koppings for some late night scone action. Jason decided to join us and ring in his 19th birthday at his favorite hole in the wall place as well! We stayed until about 1am! So much fun.


Saturday my wonderful, fabulous, stupendous, incredible friends threw me a baby shower. I haven't had a shower since I was expecting my Dallin boy.  I was without a doubt showered in love. Instead of a game everyone went around in a circle and had to say something about ME. They shared a favorite memory, or some sort of thing that they loved about me. I was so overwhelmed and humbled and taken back by all of the sweet words. Needless to say, I was bawling my eyes out. I jokingly said that it felt like I had just witnessed my OWN funeral! I will honestly treasure those words the rest of my life. I have such an incredible support system. It is without a doubt the thing I miss MOST about living in Boise.








My sweet neighbor (when I lived in Boise) made these DELICIOUS and DARLING cupcakes. She is seriously the BEST baker I know! They turned out SO cute. Thanks again Chels!







I got SO MANY darling little girl outfits and thoughtful gifts. This little one is going to be dressed to the nines. Thank you especially to my dear friends Nikki, Nicole, and Abby for putting this all together. It was without a doubt one of the very best days of my life. One I will NEVER forget!


Later on that evening, we celebrated Jason's 19th Birthday and baby Bryan's very FIRST birthday at Nat's house.
Even LATER that evening, my sister took some maternity shots of me over at Kathryn Albertson's Park. I'll start working on that post tonight!

No comments: