Landon graduated from preschool this week. I hosted the graduation at my house again. I decided against cap and gown since the kids just toss them anyway. This year we made t-shirts with everyones handprints on them. Everyone received a diploma, a necklace, and a slide show video of all of things we have done this year. We topped it off with some yummy cake. It is crazy to think we have been doing this preschool for a year and a half. I am so glad so many moms and kids wanted to join along. I am especially grateful for the extra time it gave me to make memories with my Landon.
The boys finished up their school year today. I can hardly believe I will have a 4th and 2nd grader AND a kindergartner next year! Whaaaaat????
My boys have done so incredibly well in school this year. Dallin never received anything below an A. Parker was on the honor role and received a citizenship award as well. Well done boys. Mom is SOOO very proud of you both!
I am excited to have the boys be out of school but at the same time I am terrified about trying to keep them busy and happy...especially when baby gets here! I'm trying hard to focus on the things that we CAN do instead of the things we CAN'T! I guess we'll just cram it all in over the next 6 weeks. ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment