The Starnes fam is gearing up for our very FIRST Thanksgiving ALL BY OURSELVES!! After 9 years of spending Thanksgivings with family and friends we've decided that this year we're staying home and going it alone. (Plus we have LOTS of driving to do in the near future and with the weather as bad as it is, its probably a safe idea!)
Today we made some Thanksgiving t-shirts with the boy's hand prints. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!
We're making pumpkin cake, thawing the turkey, and pulling out the CHINA that we NEVER use!
Looking forward to tomorrow!!!
2 comments:
We want to make them TOO! Love all the Wedding pics. I posted what Lays looks like. Love ya!
Cute shirts! You are such a fun mom! I hope you have a good Thanksiving, sometimes the quiet ones are the best!!
Post a Comment