Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful Turkey!

It's that time of year again! Last night for family night we made the annual Starnes GRATEFUL TURKEY! The turkey is BIGGER and BETTER than ever! We decided to make it a little EARLY in the month so we could enjoy it a little longer.
What we're thankful for in 2010:

Dad: eternal families, a good job, a sexy wife, 3 great kids, B of M, great parents and in laws, answers to prayers, playing as a family and OF COURSE.....GINA (the name I have given to the "other woman" in his life....his blasted BIKE!)

Mom: Dad, my boys, church, extended family, friends, living in Idaho Falls, trials that make us stronger.

Dallin: the 3 members of the Godhead (this one made me chuckle...I love how his mind works), workbooks, shelter, friends, school, grandmas and grandpas, cousins, clothing, and soccer.

Parker: Jack (that dumb cat that thinks it lives here now), eating food, repentance, brothers, EE, neighbors.

Landon: Jesus, family, Sierra (That kid ADORES Sierra), Parker, EE, and of course....ART! hehe..funny kid.

I love my sweet boys. I'm so glad we continue to do this silly little tradition each year. It is always so endearing  and funny to hear the things that come out of their mouths!

2 comments:

Mrs.Garofoli said...

what a great idea! We are doing this activity this weekend!!! Miss ya stace.

Mrs.Garofoli said...

what a great idea! We are doing this activity this weekend!!! Miss ya stace.