I'm totally excited! This is the dress we're wearing:
Isn't it SO cute?? All of the groomsmen are wearing RED vans and we are supposed to wear bright red shoes to match.
I've been on the hunt all day today for some cute red heels. It shouldn't be THAT hard to find some right? After all, Christmas is right around the corner.....don't women wear RED shoes at Christmas time????
Apparently NOT!
Perhaps my shopping venture would be a whole lot more enjoyable if I had someone over here in Idaho Falls to go with. Sigh....I need a sister or sister in law or a SHOPPING FRIEND to move over here. (hint hint)
Here is the list of the places I have been tonight:
Payless (had some...not the right color of red)
Old Navy (had flats...not fancy enough)
JC Penny
Macy's
Dillard's (Found some! O wait...they are $120....never mind!)
Sears
TJ Maxx
Ross (Found some......size 10...nope!)
Target (had maroon colors...no red)
Famous Footwear
Kohl's (size 5....I think not!)
And FINALLY, yes finally... I found them:
TAADAA!!!!! I almost started CRYING when I spotted them on the bottom rack. Pretty sure I heard the heavens open and the angels start singing HALLELUJAH!!
They are PERFECT and CUTE and I absolutely LOVE them!
AND they were only 20 bucks!
You'll NEVER in a MILLION years guess where I found them:
The store that is less than a mile from my house that I rarely ever step foot in:
I'm baffled, thrilled, and relieved that my entire day QUEST was a success!
Perhaps K-mart really is smart.


8 comments:
Oh man!! I guess you eliminated everywhere I would have gone this week on my quest. THANKS! I am so glad you found some. Super cute.
Nice! I'm the same way when it comes to Kmart. That's the first redeeming story I've heard about that place!
LOVE the dress and LOVE the shoes! So glad they are getting married!!
SSOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!love the dress too, where is it from?
Dress is from Down East...they always have such cute things!
Love that! Matt hates Kmart but I have received so many compliments on stuff from there. Go Kmart! (maybe that was going too far :0) )
:) I had to find red shoes for Justin & Tracee's wedding. It was a june wedding so I found some red sandal heals but the ones you finally found are adorable!!! I'm glad you didn't give up!
I agree with you about Kmart...but I just may love those shoes enough to go see if the local one carries those...they are darling!
Post a Comment