(While sitting in the hot car with his coat on) "I feel so HOT mom......I'm like a crispy fish stick!"
(While playing at the park) "Hey Mom....I tasted a little bit of that tree over there and it tasted like BUGS!"
"Sticks are SOOOO important! Except for that they can WHIP you and then it hurts pretty bad."
"I wish I lived at Grandma and Grandpa's house....except if we had to live there it would mean Mom and Dad DIED." (I guess its true.....just kind of took me by surprise! YIKES!)
(Trying to wake Parker up for school) "I can't go to school mom....It takes SOOO long....and it's pretty much KILLING me!"
This kid says some seriously funny things. He keeps me laughing and I love him for it!
2 comments:
So funny! I love that he tasted a tree! If you want to check out my blog it's shannenjensen.blogspot.com.
Love it! You inspire me to write more of the stuff down. If we are going to raise these boys, we may as well laugh along the way :0)
Post a Comment