Monday, November 8, 2010

SNOW!

 Welcome to my NEW reality! I've been warned about the winters over here for months and months. I'm kind of excited to experience it for myself. I'm trying to stay POSITIVE and remind myself that sometimes things aren't as BAD as people say they are. The first snowfall of the season is always so much fun and incredibly EXCITING! They boys had to get their boots on and play asap! It was all fun and games for about 5 minutes anyway...until Landon realized he SHOULD have listened to mom and put his snow gloves on!



Of course we had to come in and warm up with some warm (not HOT) cocoa!

Bring it on winter.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! That is nuts!

Marie said...

I would love to have some snow today. :) Good luck with your first Southeastern Idaho winter!

Em and Tom said...

That so remindes me of home!

Nikki said...

Jack prayed it would snow here tonight. He'd die if he knew it snowed where Dallin is!