Guess who won for funniest costume??? Ahhh yeah....the squished ears and paint were worth it!Thanks for the great idea Janet.

Here are the munchkins! Landon wasn't digging the spider costume this year. He was so tired. He only had nap for an hour so he was pretty much just wanting to go home and go to bed the whole evening. Dallin was a knight. He wanted everyone to know that he was a "nice" knight though. Parker was Iron Man. Of course he was Iron Man....according to him he IS Iron Man all the time! We went to visit Daddy at work during the day and all of the secretaries couldn't get enough of these guys!

It was a fun night! Nothing like candy, family, friends and a good time. O...and the temperature outside was INCREDIBLE this year! We didn't even need a jacket!
8 comments:
You guys crack me up! Love it! The kiddos looked cute!
Oh my goodness, I didn't even recognize you both. That is too funny!!! You guys looked great!!!
You guys looked awesome! I didn't even see your kids last night...they look cute!
Great costumes! You guys really know how to do Halloween right!
What fun! The little guys are so cute and you guys rock! Wish we had been there.
You guys looked great! I loved that idea. Great job! And we'll have to talk paint sometime.
Nate and Staci;
I've seen Blue Man Group and you are dead ringers! Very clever. Just want to know if you played the PVC horns too? The boys looked so cute. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Dad
You are so funny. I hardly recognized you. I love your costumes. You are so creative.
Post a Comment