
I've probably said it a thousand times before but I really have the most amazing friends. This year a few of them were talking about how their kids have really started in with the "I want this and I want that" already. They came up with this amazing idea so I just thought I would pass the idea along in case any of you out there were trying to help your kids get into the spirit of giving this Christmas season.
They have reserved the fire station, sponsors have chipped in so the kids can have fun making a craft, there will be a book drive, they get to sit on Santa's knee (for a $5.00 donation to charity) and all we have to do is donate a toy to toys for tots. O yeah...and the children are running the whole program. The kids will take the pictures, teach the craft...etc. Of course, the adults will be watching over their shoulders to make sure they are doing everything right. :)
Here is the blog link: http://www.kidsgivingtokids.blogspot.com/
Great idea! Can't wait to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment