You KNOW the holidays are upon us when the
Festival of Trees is here! We enjoyed going down town last night to see all of the beautiful trees and the performances.

Notice Landon....no shoes. The kid absolutely HATES shoes! (Must have some of his Daddy's California blood!)
Here is my favorite tree...the UPSIDE DOWN tree!

The best part were the actors intermixed with the trees. They were pretending to be wind up toys. There was Robin Hood, Snow White, the Wicked Queen, the Wizard of Oz...just to name a few. Fun fun!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a good time! You guys are always doing something fun!
oh pretty! your making me want to get my tree up.
My little 1 year old hates shoes too! I am glad I am not alone in my panic now that winter has set in! I guess they will just have to learn some things are best for them the hard way. Uggh...
We didn't end up going this year= I was bummed! It looks like fun times!
Post a Comment