It's a Saturday afternoon (yesterday). The high temperature for the day is 55 degrees. The water temperature at Lucky Peak is 43 degrees. My crazy husband, brothers and father are out doing this:
And I stayed home and turned my fire on. BRRR!!!
(Although..I will say, I USED to be this crazy! I even went waterskiing on New Years one year....now I have come to my senses and realized that the brain freeze isn't all that worth it!)
My family has gone wakeboarding at Christmas time, granted CA is a little warmer than Idaho :) I agree that it isn't quite worth it in the winter time though!!
3 comments:
i am so jealous, it's freezing here.
BRRRRRR!!! Even with a wetsuit... no way!
My family has gone wakeboarding at Christmas time, granted CA is a little warmer than Idaho :) I agree that it isn't quite worth it in the winter time though!!
Post a Comment