
I went to bed last night at 8:30. That has to be a record for me (without being sick anyway). I was just so exhausted from hearing about the election ALL DAY LONG. I voted, talked about it with Nate, and watched it on tv for hours on end and then as soon as the boys were all in bed...I decided to join them.
My husband is thrilled with the results...as you can all imagine. I think Mayor Giuliani put it best last night when he said, "Tomorrow morning we can all become AMERICANS again. We all need to stand behind our new President whoever it may be because if HE fails then that means that we ALL fail."
So welcome new day and here's to hoping for the best!
2 comments:
Good for you, that's the spirit I need to have, however I am still trying. I am a bit scared of what the future holds for us but I know you are right when you say we need to stand behind him. We are Americans after all, that's what we do best :)
I agree with your sentiments! I was very impressed with his speach last night, and I do really like the thought of having a president who is, at the very least, eloquent.
Post a Comment