O well...I love him just the same. He thinks for himself and I admire that quality in him....even if he IS a democrat. (In fact....I might be leaning a little towards Obama myself.) It has actually been a very good thing for me...he has taught be quite a bit about really knowing about what I am voting for and how important it is to do your research before going to the polls.
ANYWAY......last night was tons of fun. For Young Women's we had our Halloween party! We played a "fear factor" type of game that incorporated scriptures. It was a great time! Can you tell what me and Nancy and Cindy were?? 3 blind mice!

The girls had to do all sorts of silly activities like: finding the gummy worms in the flour with their teeth only, bobbing for apples, opening a starburst in their mouths, catching ping pong balls in a cup with the thrower being blindfolded....just to name a few. The girls are so much fun!
3 comments:
If anything it is well written and shows how intelligent he is- not because of who is voting for but b/c of the way he words it and thought it through! I love your YW activity it sounds so fun!!
You three look so cute! What a great idea. I bet the girls had a great time.
You are such fun leaders! I bet the girls love having such a great YW President. I love the costumes too!!
Post a Comment