Parker loves the story of Goldilocks and the three bears. Every night he begs and begs to hear the story before he goes to bed. Dallin gets a little bit irritated with the repeated request every night so some nights we change it up a little. For example, we made up the story of the "3 little robots" which is basically the same story except for the fact that Mama, Papa and baby robot all have silly voices and we add some "bleeps" and "blorps" in there. We've also come up with the "3 cowboys" and the "3 monsters."Anyway, the other day we made some chocolate cake and the boys wanted some as soon as I took it out of the oven. I told them that we had to wait for it to cool off just like the 3 bears did with their oatmeal. Dallin suggested we go for a walk.....great idea! Parker became very concerned and asked, "What if someone comes to eat our cake just like Goldilocks ate the oatmeal?" I told him no little girls would get into our house while we were away. Dallin was like, "What about other people....or bears?" I assured them no one would get into the house and away we went on our walk.
As we finished up our walk I see this little sign in the window by the front door. Here is the note Dallin left in the window:

(No kids in home and no bears and no adults) Dallin was sure that because of his note...our cake was saved. It was so darn cute....love it!
9 comments:
That is so cute. I am glad that no one ate your cake. I have heard Boise has a lot of Bears wandering neighborhoods.
That it too cute.
that is so cute, i love his writing.
oh, i love dallin!
That is SO funny! I bet it was hard not to laugh when you saw the note. Sure love Dal!
what cute kids
He's going to blow you away when he starts school-Staci you have done such a great job with him. I love the story!
What a nut! A smart nut! Very clever and cute.
That is priceless! What a protector!
Post a Comment