
My sis had her ultrasound and she found out she is having a BOY! I am so thrilled that I am going to have a new little nephew! I thought for sure it was a little girl. My grandma has been correct with all 3 of my boys. She would start crocheting a blue blanket as soon as I would tell her I was pregnant. When I asked her what she thought Natalie was having she said she thought it was a girl so I was 100% convinced.
One thing is for sure.....this little boy will be getting plenty of hand me downs. I have boy clothes coming out my ears! Landon is excited to have a little buddy to play with...Congrats Nat and Robby!
2 comments:
you and i know that boys rock the house, little girls are cute, but with out boys you couldn't yell "no more jumping on the couch"......=)
Yeah, I'm glad Natalie is having a boy too because everyone else I know is having a girl. I knew that there just had to be other women having a boy like me somewhere out there! That is so fun for you guys!
Post a Comment