
I would LOVE to learn how to ballroom dance with my husband! I'm not sure how excited he would be about it but I just think it would be SO much fun! I remember walking by the Wilkinson Center ballroom when I was at BYU and I would always see all of the ballroom dance classes going on. I tried to add it as a class a couple of times but it would always fill up really quickly. Whether for personal enrichment or fitness, or as a hobby, dancing is a great form of self-expression and I would love to take some professional lessons if we had some more time...and money! Hopefully one day!
3 comments:
I think if Paul knew how to dance we'd have like 6 kids instead of almost 4. I would love to take dance lessons.
i would love to do that if dan had any rythm at all
I'll be watching for you on Dancing With the Stars!
Post a Comment