Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hometown Favorites

Boise, Idaho
Favorite Place To:
grab lunch- Louie's Pizza (good price...great food)
go for Date night- ANYWHERE! Dates alone are few and far between.
pick up some creative goodies- Craft Warehouse...I just found this place. It reminds me of Roberts.
keep the kids busy- In the winter...I would have so say the good old Discovery Center of Idaho. The boys beg to go every week. In the spring, summer and fall I would have to go with ALL the parks in Boise. We love packing a lunch and going to a different park every week. O yeah...and we love the zoo.
get wet- Roaring Springs for swimming pool type water. Lake Owahee for boating.
buy a treat- Goodie's- The old fashioned candy and ice cream store in Hyde Park. I love the atmosphere just as much as all the treats!
shop for fun- Probably downtown Boise. I love all the little shops.
get some fresh air- walking along the Greenbelt by the Boise River. Heading up to Bogus to go skiing.
splurge - Outlet Mall....Osh Kosh and Carter's. I know that one sounds dumb but I LOVE to buy clothes for my boys and when I go to the outlets...I always spend WAY too much!
drive for a weekend away- McCall

3 comments:

The Pitcher Family said...

BOISE IS A GREAT PLACE! I AM GLAD THAT WE GET TO COME AN VISIT YOU THERE. HOW IS MAY??

Starnes fam said...

May is GREAT! Get up here!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Boise looks like so much fun. I have a friend who's moving there soon so I'll have to tell her everything on your list.