Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Parker Quotes




Parker has been saying some silly things lately...I figured I had better write them down before I forget them.

-At church on Sunday Dallin and Parker were washing their hands. Dallin accidentally squirted soap on the wall. Parker says, "Dallin...you better clean that up right now. We don't want Jesus to have to come in here and clean that."

-Last night we were talking about missions. I told him that one day he would go on a mission just like his uncle. His response, "I only want to go on a mission if you can come with me."

-Yesterday we went to the park with some friends. Parker REALLY had to go to the bathroom so he ran over to a tree and started going before I could show him where the bathroom was. He comes running back over to me afterwords and says, "Mom....I went pee really really fast because I didn't want the big goose to come over and bite me on the penis." NICE


-This morning we were at the dentist office because Dallin had a checkup. I was trying to keep an eye on both Parker and Landon in the waiting room. Parker proceeds to go over to the glass door and spits on it and then smears his spit all over the door. I was like, "PARKER...WHAT are you doing." "Stop that RIGHT NOW." He looks at me and says, "Sorry mom. I just don't trust myself." What????


I love this kid...he tries my patience on a daily basis but I wouldn't trade him for the most well mannered and behaved kid in the world..it just wouldn't be my Parker!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

GOT BOYS? Seriously this made me laugh...and the mission comment is so sweet...it will be good that you have it written down that he WANTS to be with you for those teenage years.

The Pitcher Family said...

Don't forget the zoo comment. I see another monkey and it's dead!