Monday, April 28, 2008

Startin 'em young!

For FHE tonight we went over to the golf course and hit a bucket of balls. The boys had such a great time. It was such a PERFECT evening...75 degrees and no wind. I LOVE the Spring! Dal and Parks absolutely love to play golf. They know how much their daddy loves it and so I think they are just trying to be like him! Nate better start making some more money.....with 3 boys to take to the course one day its going to get rather spendy!







Check me out..I gave it a try! Nate even said I've got a pretty good swing!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey, I know that golf course!
Cute kids!

Reno 411 said...

You totally have great form. You don't look awkward at all. I think it would be really fun to take up golfing.

The Pitcher Family said...

Great swing Stac! The boys are too cute on the golf course!