I was a tad hesitant to travel without my husband for Spring Break this year. I knew I would go and pick up EE and that once she was with us we'd be fine. Then I realized that I DO have an 11, 9, and 6.5 year old. They are old enough to help me with the babies and they really do a good job of stepping up at home when I need them to.
It started HAILING as we were packing up the family truckster which was even more motivation to get out of town! QUICK!
We made it without incident and in pretty good time. The next day we stayed in Salt Lake to play a little. We met up with Ash and her girls at the zoo which was SO much fun. We were pretty much the only ones there for a good hour or so. We got to watch the elephants paint and the sea lions do all sorts of fancy Sea-World type tricks!
After the zoo, I forced the kids to go up to the University of Utah to the Museum of Natural History. I had a free pass that was expiring in just a few days and even though they were all tired from the zoo, I just wanted to see it....even if it was in fast forward!
Both babies did pretty well for about the first 3o minutes and then they started to self destruct. We ran through the entire thing and we saw some really cool things. We'll definitely have to make time to go back and enjoy it for a longer amount of time. The boys loved the chocolate exhibit! Honestly though....who wouldn't?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment