Tuesday, April 29, 2014

5 months old

My sweetest boy turned 5 months old. He is my number one most favorite baby EVER right now...especially since he figured out how to sleep through the night within the last couple of weeks! Yes!

He is so incredibly sweet and snuggly and oh SO darling. I'll be honest, there are some mornings that I do nothing...absolutely NOTHING except for hug and snuggle this last baby of mine. He just fills such a hole in our family that we never knew existed. His sweet giggles and open mouthed smile makes my heart sing. Anna is finally starting to get a tad jealous of Ty. Its funny that the jealousy hadn't really surfaced until lately. I'm so blessed to be his mom. I'm so happy that he is ours. I LOVE YOU my Tyguy!



Help me out here mom! Tipping here!







2 comments:

Marie said...

He is seriously one of the cutest babies EVER!

Unknown said...

So cute, and so photogenic! You guys make two little ones look fun :D