Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was a week ago but I thought I'd better get some pics up before too much time passes. We had a whirlwind Saturday filled with egg coloring, sugar cookie decorating, Parker's basketball tournament and egg hunts! 







Anna looked so pretty in her new dress. Well, ONE of her new dresses. I bought her 4 "Easter" dresses! Hey, only girl. What cha gonna do?








Easter day was lovely. We were invited over to the Molifua's for a wonderful dinner. It was great seeing them and catching up. Its been WAY too long!

ALSO, on Saturday I succeeded at running a full 6.2 miles! Not bad for only running 8 weeks. I am not going to say I loved it by any means....but I did it and I felt very accomplished. Running is HARD. It HURTS. But I feel SO good when I am done and its neat to watch me check off some goals. Also, it feels so good to sneak in some time for ME for once. My first official 5K is only in a few more weeks! Hooray!

No comments: