Since Spring Break is right around the corner and it always feels like Daddy misses out on all of the fun we decided to get out of town this past weekend and do something fun together with our entire family. We invited a few friends and headed an hour south to Lava to spend a day at the indoor pool and kiddie area. It was a stressful morning as the boys were fighting constantly and even though they did NOT deserve to do anything fun it ended up being a really fun day and I'm glad we went.
Anna was absolutely hating the water when we first got there but she soon warmed up to the idea and then she turned into a little fish. It was fun to see her face light up when she realized that it really was like a big bathtub!
It was a great family fun day. Makes me excited that summer is coming soon!
Jessi and Sterling!
Yay! This is so fun mama!
Parker's hands always turn into "corpse hands" after playing in the water for a couple of hours. I haven't ever seen hands that look as nasty as his!
Shooting hoops with friends!
Still getting used to seeing my mouth with braces! It's so strange!
All of the noise and water put our Tyguy right to sleep. Love these boys of mine.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
That lil girl in that pink ruffly swimsuit! Ack! What a doll.
I like that you got the clear braces, I think they are barely noticable...for us, I am sure you notice them.
Going to have those big perfect white teeth again soon, my friend.
Post a Comment