Sunday, April 20, 2014

St. George Days 3-4

If the boys were good on the drive down to St. George EE promised them a fun surprise. The gifts she bought were SO darling. Look how cute these boxes are! New books and games were all a hit!
Gotta love the little photobomber Tyguy in the corner! 


Sunday while EE took a nap I took the kids over to Tornaquint Park to feed the ducks and walk the nature trails.

 Later on that day we flew kites because it was so breezy. Good thing we bought dollar store kites because they all blew away or broke within an hour. Long enough to enjoy them but no disappointment. ;)

 We ate at Golden Corral. (Puke) The boys thought it was the absolute BEST place they had ever been in their lives. They are STILL talking about it.

 During the evenings while the babies were asleep, Ee would look after them while I would take the boys on some night swims. So fun to spend some time with just the boys.
 I was also able to squeeze a couple of runs in which felt amazing. Running outside is seriously the BEST.
\
Great to spend time together and enjoy the beautiful surroundings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love reading your online journal of your adventures. You guys seriously have so much fun!

My kids go nuts for that Golden Corral place too- yuck! But neat to watch them go nuts :)