Yet another crazy weekend here at home.
Woke up at 8:30 and literally threw on the baby's cute V-day dress and RAN out the door to make it to her photo session at 9:00! Phew! Made it just in time!
I wanted to get a cute 6 month picture done of her and I thought she looked SO cute in this red dress from Gymboree!
It's hard to see the cute leggings but they really are the most darling part of the whole outfit!
She is just barely sitting up by herself. I would sit her up and move my arm fast enough for Amber to snap a photo and then catch her before she started toppling over!
Ran home....ate breakfast and hustled over to Parker's first basketball game.
Came home...put baby down for a 30 min nap.
Ripped her out of bed to make it to Parker's next game.
Left Parker's game and headed straight over to the indoor soccer field for Dallin's first game of the new season.
Came home....relaxed for awhile, watched the Hatfields and McCoy's with Nate. GOOD SHOW! Both men are complete idiots but I was really into it. Hard to believe people were really ever that stupid. So much senseless murder.
Finished preparing my lesson for my girls on Sunday.
My lesson went really well. We talked about who we are and how God sees us. I had each girl stand in front of the board and all of the other girls would write down one Christ-like quality that they saw in that particular girl. It was really special. I'll be mailing the girls their pictures this week!
I'm really growing to love these girls.
Woke up early because my phone was whistling at me. 7:00am text told me that school was CANCELLED again!!!
SO MUCH SNOW!
Packed up the kids and went sledding all afternoon.
The rest of the day has been dedicated to getting packed for our big trip.
It is SO much work getting everything together.
I've been blasting Disney Pandora for the past 3 days.
My kids are getting so irritated.
I don't care.
I LOVE IT!!!!
Packing shorts and t-shirts puts the biggest smile on my face.
4 days and counting....................



No comments:
Post a Comment