Thursday, January 24, 2013

Instagram

Thank you Instagram for documenting what has been going on lately. Last weekend Landon, Anna and I hit the road over to Boise. We wanted to go to Elder Kim Haskell's farewell. Kim is Ali and Chris's son and we just love and adore them and so I wanted so badly to be there and support them as they said goodbye to their amazing son for the next 2 years. It was so fun to see so many friends and family members over the long weekend. I hardly took any pictures because I was soaking it all in and loving spending time with everyone.
 
On the way over I stopped in Twin and picked up James and Sierra. We stopped and watched the base jumpers. So CRAZY. 
 
I was able to spend a couple of evenings catching up with friends. It is so good to just stay up late laughing and spending time with some of my favorite ladies in the world! Love love love my sweet friends. I MISS them. ☺ (Sorry I didn't get any pictures of us Nikki.....we were just having way to much fun I guess.) It was fun to go shopping with my mom, sis, and sis in law as well. A nice girl fix for me!
Nate was busy at home getting Parker to all of his basketball games and then he took the kids up to Targhee on Monday for a day of skiing. The boys had an absolute blast. They are really getting into skiing and I'm so glad about that. You have to find something to keep you sane over here during the cold months! Dallin wants to join the ski club which starts up next month. I'm so excited that he has found another sport that he enjoys so much.
Here is a sweet sissy picture. We were just hanging out on the floor the other day. She is just so cute and fun and I just love her to pieces.
The boys all got A's on their report cards. Dallin received the President's Award at his school as well. I am over the moon proud of them. I'm so blessed to have such smarties for kids.
Lastly, our house has been marked out and we're ready to start digging! Wahhooo! I'm SO excited. The weather has slowed things down but I'm happy to finally see that we're taking a step forward. Hurry up house...I'm so ready for a fireplace to snuggle up next to! 
Exciting times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I love me some Instagram! But it has totally ruined my blog :/

Starnes fam said...

Seriously...its ruining mine too! So easy....so simple. Not as in depth though so it has some serious drawbacks. :(