Parker has been so excited and has been looking forward to this day all year long. Family came from far away to be here to support him. He was just beaming. There were 5 kids getting baptized from our stake and I was asked to give a talk on baptism.
I am so proud of my little man. It feels like we were JUST doing this with Dallin! I am so happy to have this amazing boy in my life. I am happy with the decisions he has made in his life and for the big step that he made today. My heart is full.
After the luncheon at our house we all went over to cheer Parks at his basketball game. He was thrilled to have everyone watch him. This was his very first game playing against 3rd graders now that his team has decided to play up.It was also their first time playing on the higher rims. Needless to say, Parker's much shorter 2nd grade team can handle the 3rd graders NO PROBLEM.
:)
As we walked out of the game he turned to me and said, "Mom, this has been the very best day of my entire life."



1 comment:
Aww, love it! Such a big day.
Randomly, I geeked out a little over how all those cute kids had coordinating outfits ;)
Post a Comment