Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We're having a.......


Today was a WONDERFUL day! I feel like I am dreaming! My boys get a little SISTER, my husband gets his baby GIRL.....and I will have a  DAUGHTER! That sounds SO strange!

I'm thrilled.....and terrified at the same time.....if that makes any sense at all.

I'll write more about today's big events a little later. We are off to celebrate tonight!

11 comments:

Erin said...

Hurray! I was on the phone with my mom when I read this and she screamed for you too! I am SOOOO excited for you ( and her, she's a lucky girl :)

Katie said...

That is such amazing news!!! You will just love shopping for baby girl, and I bet Nate will be smitten! Congratulations, what fun!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Go celebrate, just don't throw it all up later! :-) Nikki

Colbyfam said...

Yay!! I have been blog stalking you all day hoping you would post!! I am so excited for you!!

Marie said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!

Helen said...

Incredible. Congratulations!

The Johnson Family said...

Yay! I knew a girl was coming after you have been so sick!!! Congrats!!!

Stoddard Family said...

Congratulations! How fun to add a girl to the mix!

Jami said...

I am beyond thrilled for you! she will be so spoiled!!! oxox

jayna said...

It is the most wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Natalie keeps me up to date on you and your sweet little family. I'm so excited for you and your sweet little miracle baby GIRL! How fun! Girls are simply just amazing. Ours has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, I'm sure Nate will be the same way!