I finally took Parks in for his pink eye. He's missed 3 days of school which I hate. We finally got the drops and are headed on the up and up.....lets hope. While we walked out of the Dr. office, a classmate of Parker's was walking IN. That kid had strep. Obviously the nasties are going around that classroom.
An hour later I had an appointment. Today was the check everything ultrasound. I'm so thankful to report that everything looks great. Princess Starnes is healthy and right on track. These 3D ultrasounds kind of creep me out a little.
I am also SO relieved that she is STILL a SHE. For some reason I still didn't believe it. After today though.....the shopping can go ahead and commence!
She was sure active and cute. Her little body was folded in half and her knees were right up next to her face. Nate said she was in a pike position.....probably a diver or a gymnast.



1 comment:
AWWWW!!!! I love her little fingers in the profile shot. Too sweet!
Post a Comment