3 boys started swim lessons Saturday. There were 30 mph wind gusts, 30 degree temps and snow on the ground! A PERFECT day to start swimming, wouldn't you say? Yes, the lessons are indoors again but running out to the car with wet hair is NOT fun.
Nate caught my sickness bug and spent Friday night in our room puking his guts out. Poor guy. The boys and I decided to have a lights out pizza party and movie night since dad was MIA all night.
Even though I have no pictures, Parker had a GREAT game on Saturday. He played the DEFENSIVE game of his life as he had to guard a HUGE boy who was a good foot taller than him. He stuffed the kid, made shots OVER the kid and made this kid pick up his dribble every time he got the ball. The big kid was getting SO mad. He turned bright red and eventually started crying because he was so frustrated. Parks had no idea he was making the kid so angry...he was just playing the game. It has been so much fun watching our boys really learning the game of basketball. Nate and Coach Kenny have put in a lot of hours teaching our boys the fundamentals. Most teams still double dribble, travel and have no concept of passing or screening. Our team gets called on all the double dribbles and travels because we're held to a higher standard. I love that. We're all signed up for another season. That's 3 in a row and Parker still loves it. ♥
We woke up this morning with Parker and his 2 nasty, pink, goopy eyes. GREAT. Just what we need.
We're 21 weeks and this girl is a kicking machine. Nate can feel her now which is so much fun.
I'm not sure who is MORE excited about having a daughter....my dear husband or myself. He continually tells me how excited he is to hold his baby girl. He'd kill me for saying it but he has been rocking the pink tie lately in honor of her. I find myself more and more in love with him because of it. ☺
Looking forward to another ultrasound this week. I have GOT to take a second look again because I STILL just can't believe it.
And for fun, here is a pic of my man and brothers all rocking the same shirt while we were in Boise. These guys crack me up.
Oh yes, and I am pretty sure I have the absolute CUTEST little Zebra around here in Eastern Idaho:
My blogs are so random.
No comments:
Post a Comment