The Haskells hosted the seriously HILARIOUS night. Yummy food, fun games, and great friends. It was such a blast. It was so refreshing and fun to see everyone!
The first game we played was a little something I made up. I've been laughing about this game for DAYS...hoping it would go over as well as I had imagined. I started by having everyone break up into teams. Each team was given 8 balloons and a pair of nylons. The first team to blow up their balloons, stuff them into the legs of the nylons and shove the nylons over their head and yell RUDOLF was the winner! It was AB-SOL-UTELY hilarious. If you need a quick family game for the holidays I would recommend this for a great laugh!!
We also played the "Price is Right" with some extremely strange and RANDOM Christmas gift ideas. For those DIFFICULT people to shop for on your Christmas list. I won't list the items here....we'll just leave those suggestions for those who were at the party. hehe.
We also had a white elephant gift exchange. Gotta love the white elephant gifts.......a foot measuring thing (like from Payless), a red beard, some big red undies, a worm that lights up, and who wouldn't want a nice frame or mug with a picture of Nate and I with green whipped cream all over our faces from a St. Patty's/Birthday party we went to last year? Sweet.
I love you friends! Thanks for a side-splitting and memorable night!







2 comments:
i LOVE your games! They seriously always make me laugh so hard!
So much FUN!!!
Post a Comment