Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family

I found this ugly family proclamation at the DI for $2 the other day.  I decided it needed a little love...especially since ours broke a few years ago. Nate thought I had gone crazy bringing this nastiness into our house.  
 A little mod podge, scrapbook paper, windex, and spray paint and VOILA! Come on Nate...have a little VISION will ya??
 Tonight we made some cookies. We've made a tradition of making cookies the night of the annual Christmas Devotional. They aren't too pretty but they sure taste good!



Time to snuggle up and enjoy the devotional. Nothing like kicking off the holiday season in pjs with my family listening to the prophet. Grateful for my family.

3 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

I would love to be able to see you guys for the holidays. Please give us a call when you are having a slow moment (you may be very busy) but we can always come over to Lee's house and visit. My number is 801-362-1571. We would seriously love to see you. BTW.... I love your blog... You are a doll

Reno 411 said...

The Proclamation is AMAZING. You are such the domestic diva. I love it, I wanna find an ugly one now and make it pretty like you did.

P.S. Where are the Christmas sweaters you found? Thats what I wanna see.

Starnes fam said...

Oh, You will see them..in due time...in due time! The party is next week! Yippee!