Dear 2010,
I feel like we kicked off this past year on a bad note. As soon as you started, life as I knew it started to change drastically. Even though you began as a year of uncertainty and stress, you have been one of the most powerful and strengthening years of my life. You have taught me much. You have forced me to dig deep and be stronger then I ever thought possible. You have made my family grow and rely on one another. You have taught me to appreciate the journey, and the loved ones you meet along the way. You have reminded me how blessed I really am. You have uprooted me and pushed me to my limits. You have tested my faith, and reminded me about the things that really matter most in life. I was quick to hate you at first but have now seen many of the good things that you had in store for us. We had our highs and lows. We've made some incredible memories. I won't ever forget you, but I can't lie...I'm kind of glad to see you go. ☺
SO LONG 2010.....WELCOME 2011!
Sincerely,
Stac


1 comment:
So proud of you guys and what you did with 2010.
Post a Comment