Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Parkerisms

Parker: "Mom, I want to be REALLY old."

Me: "How come Parks?"

Parker: "Cause then I could get one of those scooters from the scooter store. It would be so AWESOME and it would be FREE!"
Today while driving Dallin to school:

Landon: " I didn't want to move to Idaho Falls."

Parker: "Yes you did Landon. Idaho Falls tastes SO good. They have Taco Johns and Sundae's Eats and Treats."


Today at the Tire Store:

Parker: "Hey Mom, what is that thing?"
Me: "Its a coffee machine."
Parker: "Coffee is bad though mom. Only robbers and scary people drink it, thats what Dallin told me." As I start to correct him the woman at the front desk comes in and starts making herself some coffee.

Parker: "O my gosh! The tire lady is a robber!!!"

Me: (Beet Red) "Ummm....no Parks, lets talk about this in the car."

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

I just love your "Parkerisms" posts! They are my absolute favorite. How fun to have someone to entertain you daily and keep you upbeat! What a cutie :)

Ash and Shane said...

:) I needed a good laugh this morning! Tell Parks thanks for being so cute & funny!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That is SOOOO funny! I love these posts, you really made me smile today.