Thursday, September 16, 2010

Date Night

This guy kept asking me out on a date. Seriously.....every day for the past week. He was really cute so I agreed. Now usually when a guy spills all over his shirt and when he demands that I tie his shoes the RED flag goes off. He even made ME pay for the date.

But like I said before, he was really cute.

He was a gentleman too.

He had good taste:

And he did let me win our round of black light mini golf:
I think we'll go out out again. :) Oh, and I did give him big hug and a kiss at the end of the night.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Stac, you are so cute! I love your posts and think you are such a good mom!

Anonymous said...

Normally I would be a bit angry but seeing as how handsome that chap is... I love that our boys love their mom!

Nathan

Jami said...

he is getting so mature looking!!!!!