For Dal's birthday we went over to Leo's Place for dinner and games. With no Chuck E Cheese on this side of the state, it was our next best option. I toyed with the idea of throwing a birthday party for him but between going to the Lion King and having the entire family coming this weekend we decided it was just a little too much. It was a really fun hole in the wall type of place. Dallin loved it. Any place with pizza and tokens and he is thrilled.
Dal got some fun games, a new wallet, and some cash.
Parker was jealous and ticked. (Typical)
Then we all played a game of Laser Tag. Seriously....SO much fun. I was so glad that they let Landon play with us. He had to quit about halfway through because his vest was just too heavy.
I'm thinking I should just make this our family Christmas card. Me, surrounded by competitive boys with guns. Everyone trying to kill each other. Sums up my life pretty well!!!!
2 comments:
Stac- You are the best!! I love to catch up on what your family is up to. Will you do me a solid and email me your home address? My email is kindrawhitaker@gmail.com. Also if you don't have an invite to my blog, and if you even want one, I can add you, just let me know the email that is best. Keep in touch. Your family is so dang cute
What a cute family picture! Looks like a fun party...love the pic of Parks. Hope you enjoy this weekend!
Post a Comment