Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dallin's baptism invite



I get a little emotional just THINKING about Dallin's baptism. Is my little boy already reaching this big milestone? I told him to stop growing up but he isn't listening!!! It's sure to be a special day.

Join us! We'd love for EVERYONE to come!!!

4 comments:

jayna said...

What a darling invite and idea...happy day to your family!

Em and Tom said...

Darling invite Stac!
p.s. I just read what the other girl wrote. I'm not changing mine, but it looks like I haven't got a mind of my own eh?

Andrea said...

That old already?? You do not look like you have an 8 year old! What a cute boy love the invite. Hope it all goes well. BTW the arranged marriage is still on on this end.

Stephanie said...

What the what? It's hard to believe our little boys are growing up so fast huh?! Good luck on your super special day! Good Job Dallin on making such an important choice!