
Tonight we spent some time making festive sugar cookies before we watched the Christmas Devotional. Let me just say I LOVE having Dish. Nothing compares to watching the devotional in your own house, in your jammies, cozy on the couch, eating cookies! It especially comes in handy when the kids are all running around like crazy so we just blast the volume to hear over all the noise. (By the time it was over, they were all asleep!)

This past week was a busy one! We had the Kids giving to Kids event. The boys loved seeing the fire trucks and it was fun to make a craft and give to a good cause at the same time! The boys were also able to see Santa there. Landon DID NOT like Santa very much. I will post the picture as soon as I get it back.

We had our ward Christmas party Saturday night (no pictures...sorry!) and on Saturday the boys had a birthday party. It was a cowboy party and Dallin and Parker were thrilled to ride real horses! They also received cowboy hats. Lets just say, one little boy is loving his hat so much that he has only taken it off to go to bed:

Its such a fun time of year. I am sure this week will be just as crazy or even more so!
6 comments:
Christmas cookies with the devotional, sounds so fun! I'll have to try that one next time.
Those cookies look so YUMMY! Thanks for giving a pregnant girl a new craving! Your tree and house lights look awesome too!
Your decor looks great, and the cookies are very tasty looking. We are making some for FHE tonight.
Oh those cowboy pics are so cute!
And man am I jealous of the christmas devotional PJ party!!
Parker is so cute. He can always make me smile! I'm so jealous that you are already so decked out for Christmas. We have some decoartions up, but that's about it. Kind of running behind this year :(
oh my gosh you are such a good mom, your boys are darling and so lucky to have you.
Post a Comment