Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Parker's 4th BUG BIRTHDAY (with a witch on the cake)

For MONTHS now Parker has been saying over and over again that he wants a BUG birthday party but insisted that there needs to be a WITCH on the cake. Strange? YES Random? YES
Do I have any idea WHY? Nope! I guess as parents we just zip it and do these strange things to keep our kids happy.

So...here is Parker with his "dream come true" as he put it:
Parker had 10 friends (plus Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Yamo) come over for the celebration. We played some bug games, went on a bug hunt, and ate some caterpillar cake! They had a great time!

He was thrilled with all of his action figures and nerf guns. He literally hasn't stopped playing with them ever since everyone left.

I can't believe my 2nd born is 4! I feel like I was just barely posting about his tractor birthday last year! Parker packs a lot of personality in that little body. He definitely has bit of a mischievous side but he is so darn cute it is (usually) always easy to forgive him. He is so sweet and silly and I am so grateful that he is apart of our family.

Parker's favorites at 4:

favorite toys: nerf guns, superheros, anything sports related

favorite movies: Incredibles, Toy Story, Wall E, Kung Fu Panda

favorite games: Memory, "I Spy" Flipping Frogs, Don't break the Ice

favorite foods: pizza, tacos, oatmeal, cereal, swedish pancakes

joys- playing outside at the park, riding his bike, playing tennis, golf, soccer and baseball, swimming, doing anything Dallin is doing.

Happy Birthday my P-man! Mommy loves you SOOOOO much!

8 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Preston came home and said he had a great time, infact he said he wants Parker to have another party so he can come again :) Thanks again for getting him. It looks like a cool party. Happy birthday Parker!

Traci said...

Wow Staci! I'm so impressed with how creative and crafty you are. That cake looks great, and I also was impressed with the ornaments you made earlier!

Jason and Jen said...

Az had so much fun at the party! I love the cake!

jayna said...

What a cute little guy- happy birthday!

Stephanie said...

I love the bug idea, Aaron might just steal it one day!

tatum said...

very cute, how did you get your buy cake to stand up like that? i want to eat some of that! =) happy birthday.

Starnes fam said...

Tatum....its so easy! Its just a bundt cake! You just cut it and set it on its side!

Lee Starnes said...

AWESOME cake. You are amazing. Cute party. Parker is so fun, he is wonderful.