Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Go Grease Lightning


Apparently my children have decided to start their own "tradition" in our family. Dallin started this tradition back when he was 3 years old. He was supposed to be upstairs taking a nap. When I found him upstairs with Vaseline all over this hair he said, "Look Mom....I'm like Daddy!" He thought it was hilarious...as you can see by his reflection in the mirror.
Parker carried on the tradition when he was 2 years old. Of course...this is something that Parker WOULD do anyway so it really didn't surprise me Parker and mischief go hand in hand. It took me 3 days to get the Vaseline out of his hair. You can see by his facial expression that he knew mom was pretty upset at him.

Yesterday Landon (setting a new record for youngest) decided to join his brothers in this tradition He put a whole jar....the large jar mind you all over his head and clothes. All day he would point up to his hair and say "Ahh Ohhh Mama!" After 2 washes with Dawn it still isn't out.
All of these boys are obviously cut from the same cloth.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Holy Moly! Vaseline is the worst! I've only had one incident with it (with Austin of course) and it was enough to drive me bananas trying to wash that stuff out.

Busy Lady said...

Okay you have one on me. This is one thing that my boys have never done. They have done nail polish on my couch, my mascara and shampoo everywhere but vaseline yuk! What a mess!! Cute pictures though.

Robby said...

That is hilarious! I am so glad you could round up pictures for all three instances. I love those boys!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I have had one child do the vaseline thing. . .but three!!! Maybe it's time to get a new hiding spot, I think they found that one :)

Lee Starnes said...

Love those boys...at least it wasn't the carpet. I had that happen.