Monday, November 17, 2008

Letter to Celine


Dear Celine,

I understand that you have strained vocal chords and have an infection but I am still VERY irritated with you postponing your show until February.
I've been looking forward to attending your show in Salt Lake for 4 months now.
I have spent many hours packing (for myself and my kids) and getting my car prepared for the drive.
I've had made arrangements for my job, my calling, and childcare while I was going to be at the show.
My sister was planning on flying from Moscow, Idaho to Salt Lake with her brand newborn for the concert.
My Grandma has been looking forward to attending the concert with her granddaughters for over a year now.
AND you have rescheduled your concert to be on a SUNDAY so now we can't even go at all.

You suck.

Sincerely,

Staci

11 comments:

Amber said...

You ROCK!!!!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That's to funny! Well I mean it's sad but I am glad you are speaking your mind. So did you really send it?

Jason and Jen said...

Oh no! That is so sad, I am so sorry, but hurry and buy a Twilight ticket to go with us...Yay!!

Robby said...

P.S Because of all of our sacrifices we believe we are entitled to a personal concert. It is ok if your voice is a little raspy. We will be willing to look past that. Thanks! See you soon! Natalie

Starnes fam said...

Jamie...O heavens no! It just felt good to vent for a second!

tatum said...

totally, how could he do that to you?

The Reading Armadillo said...

Love the letter! I'll never forget the SNL skit where "Celine" says she can sing "Mariah better zen Mariah" made me laugh. I'm sorry about the concert. That really stinks!

Busy Lady said...

I love this letter. I think you should definitely send it! Have fun in Utah anyway!

Jami said...

that is a bit of kink in your plans, i think you should send it on :P hope you still enjoy your trip if not im going to twilight at 7 on friday and you are welcome to join :)

Reno 411 said...

You are so totally awesome. I am sorry her concert is on a Sunday. I went to her concert in Vegas in 1998 when you were still in high school and she was amazing. I hope you can see her and that she won't be a Hooker and have her show on Sunday. Sunday what the crap?

Allison said...

That stinks about the concert-- especially the rescheduling on Sunday!

So your sis must live about 10 minutes from me since I'm in Pullman, just across the Washington/Idaho border. Is she in the married student stake or the regular stake?

If you ever come to visit her, we have to get together!