Our friends
Alex and Marie, invited us to the pumpkin patch last night for FHE. Linder Farm seems to get better and better every year. This year included a petting zoo with both a ZEBRA and a CAMEL. Can you say RANDOM? (Only in Idaho)
The kids had so much fun running through the maze and took their time finding just the right pumpkin. The Fenns were right...its a GREAT idea to go to the pumpkin patch before it gets TOO cold! Every year we are always frozen solid and it kind of takes the fun out of going...especially since we usually go when all of the pumpkins are picked over.


Landon tried to stay awake but the hayride through the mud was too much for him. This little boy NEVER falls asleep in my arms. He woke right up after the hayride though, just in time to enjoy some donuts! Fun night!
4 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun. You totally crack me up, the zebra and camel are very random. I love fall for all the fun activites you can do. Rememer all the fun things Spokane had to offer?
nate is so skinny! He looks like liberty square nate! Way to go! And of course Staci, you look just the same as you did as a college freshman!
That looks like so much fun. I wish I could find something like that here. I miss those farms in Spokane!
I love the picture of Landon sleeping, so sweet! The patch is lots more fun when it is warm. Today for the preschool field trip it was too cold, but your Parker was a trooper as usual. Such a great kid!
Post a Comment