Sunday, October 5, 2008

Meeting baby Carter

Yesterday Nate and I met our new nephew and the boys met their newest cousin. Carter is just DARLING. He has huge eyes and the sweetest little lips. I have been in baby heaven the past couple of days...especially since I don't have to feed him and stay up with him all night. (Poor Nat!)
We are all gearing up for Elder Rock to return from his mission in Mexico City. I can't believe it has been 2 years already. Only a couple more days until he is here!! Crazy!

We were all laughing about how the family has changed since he has been gone. We've gained 2 new members of the family Landon Cooper and Carter James. We have also "lost" half a member of the family.....since Nate is half the size he used to be!

3 comments:

tatum said...

cute! too many boys, too much fun!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

aaaaaaaahhhh so cute! He kind of looks like one of yours!

Reno 411 said...

What a great name. He is adorable. Congrats to your sister and brother-in-law.