My good friend Missy took our family pictures this weekend. We had my brother's homecoming and my nephews baby blessing. It was such a crazy, busy and fun weekend! It was such a HORRIBLE day for pictures....it was only about 28 degrees out and it had been SNOWING the night before. We decided to take the pictures in my parents backyard so we could run inside and defrost quickly if we needed to. Here are a couple of them:

The original Rock Family:
I love this one of my mom looking at my dad. Still crazy about eachother after 30 years!
I can't wait to get the ones back of my family. We had to bribe Dallin and Parker with money to keep smiling but hopefully a few of them turned out. We'll see in a couple more days!
2 comments:
Those are Great! I would love some like that!
love the pix stac!!!! i cant wait to see more.
Post a Comment