Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Me...pretending to be a photographer

I tried to take some pictures of my boys while we were up at the cabin. Man I wish I had a nice camera! I would love to learn how to REALLY take pictures. (hint hint Nate....Christmas is just around the corner.)
Some of them turned out pretty cute.



And of course....gotta love the one of Nate goofing around with his "strike a pose" shot. I think he looks cute though. :) Of course I do.....he's my man!

4 comments:

Jami said...

you did an awsome job! my kids are next in line. nate looks so good!

Robby said...

Great job Stac! They look really good. Nate's is my favorite.

The Reading Armadillo said...

Those pictures are adorable. I don't think there's any "pretending" going on!

jayna said...

Three kids actually facing the camera with smiles on each of their faces...I consider you a PRO!