Flies love poop. Flies love big poop and little poop and old poop and steamy poop. Flies land on a poop, hang out on poop, wander around poop, meditate on poop, wander around some more on poop, poop on poop, admire the scenery on poop, go to work on poop, come home to poop, take a nap on poop, wake up and say, “Oh boy, poop!” Then they fly over and land on my lip.Living near an old dairy farm really doesn't bother me until this time of year. We had about 40 uninvited guests come into the house today. It seems like there are zillions of them that just WAIT by the front door until it cracks open and then they all try to dash inside as fast as they can fly. We took a can of RAID to them today so hopefully their numbers have significantly diminished.
Thank heavens for disinfectant.
4 comments:
HA HA HA HA I am totally laughing! I agree with you completely, I am DONE with poopy flies! I am tired of poopy lips!
YOU crack me up!!!!! I HATE flies TOO!
We have the same problem! We also have fruit flies! What is up with that??
Eewwww Gross!! I can totally relate. My fly swatter has been getting a work out. Every time the kids leave the door open, I keep yelling "shut the door" and I feel like I have become my mother. I like your account of the flies though, too funny!!
Post a Comment