Thursday, September 4, 2008

Agggghhh!

I'm anxious, nervous, and on edge. My sister is due with her baby boy any day now. What's wrong with me? I'm not the one having to go through with it. I think it must be a Rock family female trait. When I was being induced with Parker, I asked Joe Lee (Nate's law school friend) to take my mom to the hospital when it was time for me to have the baby and she puked ALL over his new car. Sorry about that again Joe!! When she got to the hospital she was light headed and throwing up even more...the Dr. asked her if she needed to be admitted! She was more stressed out about then birth then I was!
Luckily I am not throwing up but I guess I am just excited....my sister will finally enter the realm of motherhood and I can't WAIT!!


She looks dang good for being 9 months along!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Man, she looks like me at 5 months! Hooray for new moms!

Valynn said...

You and your sister look so much a like! How exciting to have a new little one in the family. I can't believe your mom got so nervous that she threw up in Joe's car. Does she have bad memories from her deliveries? :) I hope it all goes well for your sister...and fast too!

Joe and Amy said...

I forgot about that! He felt so bad for your mom. I didn't know that it continued when she got to the hospital.

Your sister looks great! You always did too, it must be good genes.

Jami said...

Yeah, for you Natalie!! post when you here. landon will have a blondie to join him now :) Good Luck to her!